December 18, 2009

5 Sc 1 Farewell Party

Practically, I'm not 5 Sc 1 students... I just go there to lebih myself and have some fun... It was held at Botanic Club... Mich and I went to Ash's house first to get ready and dress up... Then we met Joey at Sally's house.. I followed Joey's house to Botanic Club because I'm not that sure the way to there...
So, here's the picture I took...
First was at Ash's house...
*Done with eyeliner and mascara... Thanks to Ash for helping me to apply it...

*Me again...

*Ashley...

*Mich... Pretty...

*Ashley and I...

*Mich and I...

Next, the party begin at the Botanic Club... Everyone look so pretty...

*All the leng lui... From top, Mich and I... Bottom from the left, Siew Sheng, Hui Lian and Sally...

*Mae Vin and I... She looks pretty...

*Siew Sheng and I...

*Mich and I...

*Ash and I... We look pretty and gorgeous... lol...

*Joey and I... Two pretty gals... Opps... Lady d... haha...

*Cherrie and I... She look more lady like d...(:

*Rock Chan and I... Rock Chan just straighten her hair... Pretty not?

*Tricia and I... I like her dress though... Meow...(:

*Shu Ee and I... She looks gorgeous...

*Mee again... Model's pose...

*Mich and I...
*Me camwhoring...

*Tricia, Mich and I...

*Ashley and I again...

*The five of us hanging out buddy...

Lastly...

*The groupie's picture with Puan Faizatul...

No comments: