December 17, 2009

Outing again!!!

Yesterday was Tricia's freedom started day as she just finished her SPM...
Hence, she got reli high and wanna go out and celebrate at Sunway Pyramid with J.Co Doughnuts and Starbucks... Thanks to Shu Ee for a ride to Sunway...
We reach there bout *30 pm and the parking lot is full d... We turn a few round to get a space... Then, we saw a couple I think... We wanna get their parking space, hence, Tric roll down the window and asked, "Mana parking?" We reli laughing our lungs out that time... Duh... We're in the parking lot...
The malay dude was like, "Sini la parking..."
Tricia, "I mean, mana parking kamu semua? Kami nak parking kamu." lol...
We got their parking and headed to J.Co...

*J.Co Doughnuts at Starbucks...

*Mee... Pretty not?

*Ash and I...

*Me with my Green Tea Frap and chocolate chips...

*And I got my planner from Starbucks... I redeem it after collecting 11 wish cops...

*Shu Ee and Tricia... Thanks to Tricia for the doughnuts...

*Tricia, Ashley and I...

After Sunway, we went over to Mich's house with few doughnuts for her... We talked and gossips till 1 in the morning... Jeez... Shu Ee and Tricia tries to freak me out with ghost story when they send me home... And today, we're going to 5 Sc 1 farewell party at Botanic Club...

No comments: