December 16, 2009

Help me!!!

The college life will be starting next week... Lots of questions pop up in my mind... And it's reli confuse me...?
>What to wear on the first day of College(stupid, this isn't a problem... duh...)
>What should I do as a part time job?(been asking a few places that having a vacancy... Waiting for their reply.)
>Is is the wise way of taking LCCI then only I move on with my Diploma of Hotel Management in Taylors in year 2011? (wouldn't it be the waste of time?)
>When to get married?(haha... this is just crap of mine to fill up this post.)
>What to do in 5 years coming?(work o continue studying?)
>Mum don let me to study so long in the college... Then, should I take Bachelor in Hospitality after Diploma?(I wanna continue study and get a higher level of education.)
>What if I din pass the LCCI test?(SPM result haven come out, u worry about LCCI oledi.)
>Do I reli care about my SPM result?(perhaps... I might care about it... When I'm alone, I always think what if I got a bad result?)
>Can I make new friends in College?(I'm not that socialable though... I might stuck to the same friend I'm having now...)

~Yea... That's all I think... Crap isn't it?

No comments: