December 12, 2009

Shopping again!!!

Today, as planned few days ago, XY, Susu and I went to Sunway Pyramid to shop for college outfits and some New Year outfit... But I think I will wear it few days later... I reli beh tahan one... I drove ourself there... So proud that we can reach there safely!!! Thanks to Susu to guide us there...(:
Now, I'm gonna show wat I bought today!!!

*Two short pants from Cotton On...

*One skinny jeans and two tops from Kitschen...

*Another skinny jeans from Romp...

*A green dress from Nichii...

*Another tube top from F Block... I'm so dying to buy stuff from there because I wanna get the bag... haha... Then, I saw one girl holding this shirt but pink in colour, I mar ask the promoter to take another one for me... But, the pink one finished... I mar get the red one lo...

We have Sushi King as lunch... Then have tea time at Baskin Robbins... We search for Baskin Robbins till half dead... There's a nicer environment de Baskin Robbins at the new wings... So, we decided to have it there then we keep walk here and there to search for it... We also search for Nichii until half dead... Haihz... My leg now like not belongs to mine d... Now, I'm officially BROKE!!!

No comments: