December 25, 2009

ho ho ho...

Merry Christmas!!!
I'm not that in the mood though!!!
But nvm!!! I can still enjoy it!!!
On the 23rd, ALC have an advance Christmas celebration...
We exchange presents and .... Ntg happened actually... XY and I headed to Aeon Bukit Tinggi and have our lunch at Bbq plaza... We order a big set that is for 4 person and both of us finished it by ourself... So damn geng wyeh... Actually we skipped our breakfast and lunch... We ate at there bout 3 p.m.

Some pictures...

*Mee wearing the devil band... Devil of the Day...(:

*The Devil drinks water... Look at her pink nails...

*XY and I... And XY's present...

*J-nel and I...

Last but not least,

Merry Merry Christmas Everyone!!!!(:


p/s:I wl starts working today... Don wanna go... Although I'm excited... Wish me luck then...

No comments: