December 22, 2009

Update!!

Yea... Yesterday was my first day of college... Din met any hot guy there... Sob... Overall, it's kinda boring because I had learn in Mr. Sugu's class... After class, went job hunting again with XY at Jusco... Asked a few shops but no good response from them... But lucky XY got a job at Nando's... The Asst Manager kinda nice and good looking too... After asked XY questions, he straight away hired her... Luckly hor? Then we walked around onli go home...

Today, go college again... One word, Sien... Go Jusco again for lunch and tea time at Secret Recipe... Suddenly thought of wanna work with XY at Nando's too... But cant make up my mind... She without thinking straight way said good good... And asked for bill then headed to Nando's...

Waited there for the Asst Manager back while filling a form... Without asking me any questions, he said I can start work on the 25th... So shocked wyeh... I asked him , Don't u wanna ask me some questions? He said, No... WTH?! Haha.. At least I'm not jobless anymore...(:

I'm gonna earn my pocket money on my own... Even my college fees too... Dunno wat to do to continue living... So many obstacles... Sometimes reli wanna cry out loud but I cant... Thanks to bby for borrowing me shoulder to lean on when I'm tired and offer me tissue when I cry...

I'm tired...

No comments: