July 20, 2009

Chin!!!

Did I tell u guys that Chin babe is here at M'sia last week?
He was in Penang for a drama shooting and song recording...
So sad... Cant meet him in person...

*Chin babe ready for shooting... He is so hot!!!! And adorable!!!

Besides that, his mum and sister was here too with him... They were here for sight-seeing... They were here at KL too... But I din managed to go and meet them... Argh... Wasted!!! They were at KLCC!!! I dunno the way to go there... Or else I got bunch of photo to upload here d... haihz...

*Chin babe, Quennie aka Xin Yi, Aunty Helene and Sophie...

If anyone of u saw Aunty Helene and Sophie at KLCC, that's was Chin babe's mum and sister... I know whoever saw them wouldn't recognize them and I know now u guys will wan to 'long pia'(bang the wall)... lol... Reli wasted la...

I just told my mama that I dowan go to school tomolo...
She asked y?
I said I haven complete my bio stuff/hw...
She laughed and said, 'The OL again?' haha... Figure it out urself wat is 'OL'...


p/s:Pls don grab my picture!!! If u wan, ask for my permission first....

No comments: