July 11, 2009

Rojak post

This is the 1st post in blog that seriously rojak...
I got alot of stuff to blog about... U know la... I damn ss 1... lol...
Wat to do rite? Now my aunt camera is with me all the time...
I can take lots of picture with it and blog bout it...

Firstly...

I change my wallet!!!


If u guys do realize, my old one oledi torn and white became black d...
So, my very kind sister gave me her old wallet but still new because she just used it for bout 1 week only... At least now I won feel awkward o pai sei when ppl ask me y u still dowan change ur wallet? So koyak d...

Next...

On Thursday, during Add Maths Mr. Low's class, he gave us a free seminar on how to be successful in our life... The talk last for 1 hour plus... And he just managed to taught us 2 graphs... I dare to say that his talk is much more better than the Professor that the skul invited last few months ago that the Professor speak in Mandarin... Mr. Low can act reli well... He so hiao man...
He ended his talk with a song and asked to sing together with our hand holding each other...

*He is singging his favourite song... I din managed to get a nice shot of him... What he say reli true and he like almost cry when singging...

After Add Maths, went to Cell Group! Guess wat?!
Daddy Andrew bought each one of us something...
I got a book!!! A religion book tittle: The Purpose Driven Of Life-What On Earth Am I Here For.

*Amy and I... Amy got a Pastor Kong- her idol's CD!!!

Thirdly...

I STRAIGHTEN MY FRINGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Nice? Pretty rite? I know... lol... Having a good hair day...

*J-nel ss-ing...

Both of us planned to use up the Starbucks voucher that Mich gave me... But when we reached KP... The Starbucks is under renovation... Our heart stop pumping at that moment... Felt so hurt... Then terpaksa eat and drink at somewhere else... So sad...

*J-nel and I... We look so pretty? Don't we?(:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice hair gal!