July 31, 2009

Updates!

I'm lazy to post or write a long post that is full of writing... So, just let the picture do all the talking... So sorry... Not in the mood to type and blog...

*Present from Xin Yi... I love it!

*My skinny jeans and a top from Kitchen...

*Today Miss Tay baked two cakes for us... Love her! So nice!!!

*Durian cheese cake... Believe me.. It's reli nice...

*Joan is happy to have all the cake... You couldn't imagine wat she said just now... Okay... I won talk much as I said earlier this is just picture post with just a little word...

*I'm happy too...

After tuition, we headed to Ash's house for a small party...

*Everyone is high when they saw the wine... Especially XY and J-nel...

*Mich and I...

*Me 'rampas-ing' the cup of wine from both of them...

*The almost drunk XY and J-nel...

*Ash and J-nel... Proven that J-nel is drunk...

*Pretty Gal-the blogger...

No comments: