July 26, 2009

Plastic Surgery

I wan to do nose job and suck the fat out from my thigh to make my thigh look skinnier and also face lifting when I'm graduated and have enough money to do so....
Then I asked the boyfriend for his opinion...
I asked, Do he mind if I did a plastic surgery?
He without thinking twice and answered NO!!!
I asked back, Y?
He said:No guys will let their gf to do plastic surgery... No matter how... I like ur nose and u are not fat! >I like it! lol
Me:But I tot all guys don reli mind as long as their gf is pretty then ok d...
Him:Nola... Not all...
Me:Then how bout the sucking fat one?
Him:No!!! U don even think bout it....

Sad la... But I know he do care bout me... lol...

Random:I bought my skinny jeans d!!! With the money from W50!!! And also a tops from Kitchen because still left 20 bucks.... I heart it so much... Because it's not that long... Romp is the best place for shorty like me to buy jeans... Because the help us to cut it and it's FOC!!!! It just take 45 min... so nice...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Prist is definitely right! You're already looking perfectly great!!

Zee Yeng said...

I'm not...
I'm still not satisfied with my appearance...
Sorry... I knw i'm ungrateful...

Zee Yeng said...

but andrew...
thanks...(: