July 6, 2009

Randomness...

>I'm going to straighten my hair this friday and it's just RM30... Cheap rite?
>Today XY tell me that if she know earlier that I'm going to take bus with Daniel yesterday, she will sit between us... lol... She always said that when Mae Vin and Leong Wee are going or at mamak together... 55...
>Congrats to some ppl!!! If u are reading my blog, u know who u are? lol... I wonder how u survive there... Ash, not u lo... Is my other fren that u dont know...
>Mich, gonna belanja me starbucks... She gave me a Starbucks voucher!!! It some voucher like buy 1 free one... But she will pay for me the first cup that have to buy first b4 got the other free...
I RAK U, Mich!!!
>Cant wait for Him to come back! He gonna bring me shopping and buy lots of stuff that I wan to... Coz he dunno wat to buy me from Japan! Cant wait...
>Going out to date someone this Saturday! But he haven comfirm yet... Sob...

That's all!!! Just a simple update!

No comments: