July 24, 2009

Happy Belated Birthday Samuel!!!

Yesterday nite went to Cell Group...
We had a small celebration for Samuel as his birthday is on the 12th of July... But he is not in Klang with us on that day, so we postponed it till yesterday nitex...

After Praise and Worship, we pray for him then Amy and Sheyvin brought out the cake... Then, we sang Happy Birthday song for him!!!

*Singing song together! Andrew the guitarist for the song...

*Blowing the candle off... Did he make a wish? I forgot... lol...

*Cutting the cake... Samuel is so happy and smile till cant see his eyes... haha...
*I requested to take a picture with him... Coz I wanna blog... I complaint to him that I cant see his eyes!

*This is the only picture that I took that Samuel's eyes is big enough to be see... lol... Samuel no offense k?

Lastly,

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY SAMUEL!!!

No comments: