July 18, 2009

speechless...

On thursday, I am forced by Miss Teh to pass up my exercise book... I dowan to... The correction damn alot wei... Not joking u know... 50 objective to copy including the choices of answer... I think this can scare u guys d... Not to mention paper 2 and 3... U seriously cant imagine that... I know I shouldn't complain but I just wanna express my feeling here...

Stop talking bout the bad stuff... Let's talk bout something nice...

I missed CGM on thursday because I'm rushing to finish up my concept book... haihz...
Niway, u know wat? W50 is so sweet!!!

*I'm not promoting koko krunch here... This is the supper from W50!!! aka Jia you meal!

Andrew, Amy and Isaac called me numbers of times but I missed it coz I'm in the toilet... lol...
Then I received a msg from Amy... She asked me to go out and there's something for me...

And I saw few plastic hanging on my gate... I was suprised! I din expect them to send me food...
Thanks alot guys!!!! I RAK U!!!

Moving on...

*Is this look familiar?

Yes!!! It's my blog!!! On Epop magazine!!! So happy... My face so big on it!!!
Just wanna to increase my fame count and have lotssss of readers... hehe...
AMY!!! We are on magazine!!! 555++...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! That's like sooooooooo coool!

Zee Yeng said...

yea... haha...