July 1, 2009

I'm not begging for sympathy...

I reli sucks in my life...
I'm kinda lost after long time of living and breathing as a human being...
Lost interest to all the activity I wanna do...
All I want is just sleep or maybe just die...
It's kinda weird that I'm checking my phonebook and I couldn't find anyone that I can talk with...
Sad isn't it?
I'm looks tough at the outside but not at the inside...
One day I realized, the tougher u are, ppl will thinks that you are not that worth of care or maybe love...
Everything make my life so miserable....
Can anyone help me?
Maybe yes maybe no...
I just don't how to express myself...
argh...

3 comments:

Jo-Yee said...

dont worry, things will work out for the better. (:
who am i to talk right when i myslef also feell very depressed now.. but it's ok.. find someone u can trust and tell that person. it will b better abit one. (:

Anonymous said...

Yo girls...something to share with you... something that I love to indulge in while giving myself some recovery space.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juNEa5Syb5s&feature=PlayList&p=64C8439194140BF1&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=20

Amy Soo said...

Hey gal,

Chill.. Life is not as bad as you think.
Die is not a way to solve the problems..
I think you are too stress becuz of SPM..
ANyway, u can still talk to me!!
I am always willing to listen to you. STAY SWEET! :)

AMY