June 7, 2009

Baby Seafood Restaurant

Since I'm free... I would like to promote my parents' restaurant...
Baby Seafood started the business about 17 years back... Mean the restaurant is same age wit MEE!
Why is it been named as 'Baby Seafood'?
Because, my papa's nick name is BABY... Serious... Not joking k?
Everyone called him BABY since he was young and not calling his real name...

Address: 186A-1 , Jalan Sungai Putus , Batu belah 41050, Klang,

Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia.

Phone no: 019-2135807 (no playing missed call and some other things else)

Business time:12 noon till 2.30p.m. then open again at 6p.m. till 10p.m.


We are closing on Monday... There is an exception if the Monday is a public holiday k?


Some of the specialties!!!


*Siamese style steam fish... Cooked on a hot flaming charcoal stove... A big bowl of soup to add on to the fish... People called it, bathing the fish... Very hard to find in Klang... My papa learn it from Thailand and he changed it a little bit to suit our Malaysian taste...


*Siamese fried rice... It serve with one plate of sambal belacan... My papa do it one...


*Marmite spare ribs... Children favorite... My papa cooked the sauce... secret recipe... We not just cook it with the original marmite onli...


*Tom yam... Choices of seafood, prawn or fish onli...


*Golden chicken wings... Its de-boned and stuffed with ham, salted egg yolk and carrot... My papa marinated it overnite onli cook and serve it to the customers... Besides that, the sauce for this dish is totally cook by my papa... Secret recipe too...


*Pandan leaf chicken... It's my papa's hard work... He has to wrap it everyday... The chicken meat is marinated with curry powder and some other spices... Secret recipe as well... Sorry... haha...


*Nyonya seafood... Not much description about this dish... My 1st impression towards this dish onli one word! SPICY! but after I tried it, it is not that spicy... With onli da sauce, I can eat a big bowl of rice... haha...


*Salad taufu... Mee! haha... This taufu is fully hand made... By my papa la of coz... And the mayo is different from other mayo... My papa's secret recipe... There is one more dish also serve like this... Salad prawn...


Last but not least,


*Kerabu Mango... U can have it with chicken feet if u want... The chicken feet is oledi clean and all the nerves... lol...


That's all! Thanks for reading... This is the longest post I ever write...

I'm really proud of my parents... My parents started business at the roadside, with their hardwork onli they can moved into an air-conditioned restaurant...


PAPA, MAMA I'M PROUD TO BE UR CHILD! THANKS FOR EVERYTHING!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WAHHHHH>... So yumilicious!