June 26, 2009

Happy Birthday to mee!!!>100th post!

Yesterday went for cell group meeting... W33 is now W50!!! rock man!!! We will have our own van soon!! Gonna pray hard to it!
We played card game that sumthing like Heart Attack... I lose! argh... waiting for punishment... Then praise and worship.. B4 it end I reli hope that they forgot bout it... But mana tau, Dennis reminded them... ouch... Amy and I got blind-fold... Angeline guide me towards the gate and to Andrew's car... After a short journey, we reached somewhere... I seriously dunno what kind of punishment we gonna get... Scary le... Then Andrew ask us some stupid question...

Andrew:When is Dennis first crush happened?
Amy and I:err... dunno le... 14?
Dennis:no no...
Andrew:Ahhh... Wrong! Punishment!

U guys know wat punishment Amy and I got? Actually is just Mee!

1) Whitening and skin care>Flour as u like...
2)Hair care/rebonding>Flour as u like and 5 eggs!

They oso tied my hand with cloth... After punishment, Angeline guided me go somewhere again... Being force to sing Negaraku, Lagu Selangor and School's song!!! argh... Luckily no Ikrar... then, They untied me... And I'm shocked!!!

I saw this!!!

*It is a heart with my name 'ZY' in it... By W50 de guys! sweet isnt it?

And a cake with a lip drawn on it! I like it... I'm touched by all of u guys... W50 gave me ang pau to buy a skinny jeans! I still dunno where to buy... 55... Will go to Asian Avenue to shop cox Andrew told me that there got alot of nice one... I shud write my size on the wishlist... haihz... U guys cant imagine how hard to clean the flour+egg from my hair... My precious hair!!! My scalp is aching...

I gotta admit that all this 17 years of my life, this year birthday is the BEST ever!!!

Thanks guys!!! I heart u guys alot!!! Really and truly...


p/s:more picture is coming up!
pp/s:This is my 100th post!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You deserve a great birthday...only thing was the candles were consuming while the cake was on its delivery haha

Jo-Yee said...

eeeee i missed such a cute celebration!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zee Yeng said...

andrew>thanks andrew! 55... it's ok... I'm reli touched and appreciate it!!! reli and truly! thanks alot!

joey>yea lor... i got free hair rebonding le... so nice... 55...

Anonymous said...

Haha... one year older is one year wiser. Next month...ahem...probably you should be coordinator for others' birthday...esp after a floury bash. lolz

But seriously, I really envy you a lot for having so many wonderful and loving members...which cell group are you from ah? hahah...