June 6, 2009

OUTING!

Today went for a movie at Aeon Bukit Tinggi with XY, Amy, Andrew, Samuel, Ryan, Isaac and Ming Wei... We watch 17 Again! ZAC EFRON is HOT!!! Although it's just a movie outing, but I think all of us enjoy ourselves...

I reli like the movie though... Especially, the part bout tight jeans... After XY heard bout it, she say out loud my name... We totally laughing out loud and don care bout others d...

Very sad la... This is my first outing with them but the time is so short... Because some of us got tuition class later... And I actually went for maths class... Don feel like wasting my time... So suai, next week two two classes oso cancel... If we know earlier, we can postpone our outing and wait for Joey and Cherrie to come bak 1st then we can go out from morning till night... haihz... What to do?

2 comments:

Jo-Yee said...

JORRRRRRRRR

I want to goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ):

Zee Yeng said...

haha...
don worry i bet there's still got outing that u can join us...