June 14, 2009

I dunno... haha...

Today I cant make it to church because my mum refuse to fetch me go out early in the morning... Then about 1030 in the morning, she open my room door and wake me up... I am shocked...
Mum: I tot u wanna go out?
Me: Now wat time d? I'm late d... (blur)
Suddenly, I thought of going out to bind my folio...
I ask my mum to fetch me to go out to bind it... She said ok... She ask me to ready b4 1 then she will come bak and fetch me... Swt... I call XY whether she is free or not to come out... She plan to lend my folio then we agree to go out and finish it together...
We meet at Old Town and start doing our folio together...

*XY busy with her folio... Can u see how messy is our table...
We sit there quite a long time and the waiter oledi start to stare at us...

*Mee... haha... Work reli hard on it...

*Me start to camwhore.... Cant stay working on the folio for long time...

After the Old Town started to full of ppl, we move to food court to continue...

*My hardwork... Finally... Thank GOD!!! Pls don copy my front page... pls...

*XY still working on it... While I'm oledi finish... haha...

I wore this shirt just now...

*Can u read what is written on the shirt?
It say: I'm a clever Girl... An expert in the study of MAN...
haha... funny rite? I bought it at Pdi...


No comments: