June 8, 2009

Shopping again!

Today go Sunway Lagoon with XY, CK and MJ... CK and MJ just go for scream park onli... They just go there empty handed and relax... While XY and I have to bring a big bag together with us... It's heavy somemore... They are not gentlemen at all... Din even wanna help us to carry our bag oso... I do ask for their help but they refuse too... So bad... We wait fot the bus to sunway for almost half an hour... The weather is killing us... When going back that time, we wait for almost an hour... So tired...

My parents go Genting without me... So sad... My 2nd sister din go because I din go... So nice... They decide to go on sudden one... Don hav any planning at all...

*Me camwhore in the bus... Ignore the ppl behind... haha that's MJ actually...

At lagoon...

*From left, Chew Kit, Ming Jin, Yeng and Xin Yi...

*US!!!

Sunway Lagoon is not that fun... We just use 2 hours plus to play the wet and dry park... XY and I shout lot... Even on the lamest ride... haha purposely one... There are not many ang moh lang there... I went there to see them one le... Dissapointed... haihz... XY and I went on a ride that reli scary... There just 2 of us on the ride and it keep entering a funnel that is so dark... It reli freak us out... We keep shouting... lol

*Me!!! Can u see my belly piercing? haha

After we shower, we went to Sunway Pyramid to have our lun-ner... We are so hungry man... We planned to eat at Shogun but it onli opened for business at 6... We cant wait d... So at the end, we eat at Kenny Rogers...

*At Kenny Rogers...

*XY and I at Kenny Rogers....

*My plate after eating... So dirty and messy...

*us!!! in the toilet...

After lun-ner, we go shopping!!!

*Me camwhoring while waiting for XY to try her shirt...

*The directory board our bestie of the day... We dunno look at it for how many times d... XY called it hao peng you(best fren)...

Before going back, we go for a drinks at J&Co... The ppl there is nice...

*And I saw this... So cute...

*XY and I put our leg on the seat opposite us... Our leg is aching like hell d...

I bought,

*A shirt and a vest from Romp...

*A bag from ELLE... U think its expensive? no... I got it at onli Rm38.70... haha... cheap rite?




No comments: