June 26, 2009

Happy Birthday to mee!!!>part 2

55... I'm back again to blog bout my Birthday!! I had lots of fun on my Birthday this year! Thank GOD! I had a dinner with my friends and buddies on Wednesday evening... We ate alot of nice food and mingle... My birthday dinner was like annual dinner for all my friends... I'm reli happy they can spare some time to celebrate with me... I know u guys been reli busy studying and revise for SPM! Thanks for coming! Love ya!!!

*Mee!!! I love my contact lens!

*From left, Cherrie, Joey, Yeng and Mae Vin...

*Frm left, J-nel, Yeng, Ash and Mich...

*Above:Yeng and Sally... Below:frm left, Vee Thin, Hui San and Siew Sheng...

*Yeng, Mae Vin and Xin Yi...

*Cheers!!

*Sue May and I...

*Mae Vin and I...
*Cake from Ash...

*J-nel and I... This year reli kena from lots of ppl... Revenge on me!!! Y? Am I that bad?!

*Cake from papa and mama!
*Mirror from J-nel! thanks!!!

*All my present!!! Love!!

No comments: