June 2, 2009

Randomness...

Today after physics extra class, I go KP with XY, Susu and MayShuen... After we had our lunch, XY, Susu and I went shopping together... And... I bought a new bra from Cotton Shop... Happy-ing... A while later, Susu go to tuition herself left XY and I... Then we walk walk and waste our time together... At the end, we decided to have drinks at Igentis... We crap and gossiping all the way... We move on our crapping on some ppl... We can laugh out loud when we are talking about some ppl... That 'some ppl' really a Joker wei... Cant help to stop laughing... The 'some ppl' oso a very hot topic for us...haha.. NO OFFENCE kay... haha...
I saw Wen Kang there too... He kinda lost in his life... I dunno how to help him cause he dowan to tell me what happened to him... Bless Him...

*What u guys think about this guy? Cute? haha...


p/s: maybe I will be going to Genting with my family next week... haha... cant wait... Who wanna follow? I can bring u guys go... haha...

pp/s: He planned our dates after he come bak from Japan... Cant wait too..


No comments: