June 21, 2009

Having fun....>Updated!

Today go to church service... Thanks to Aunty Grace for giving me a ride... Before the service start, Amy, Alex, Kai Jing and I go to Rock Cafe to have breakfast 1st... We keep teasing Kai Jing with alot of stuff... He can blush easily... 55(haha in Thai)... And I oso keep telling Amy how talented CHIN babe is... 55... He can sing a song by keep changing the language frm Mandarin, Thai and English... Cool rite? 55...

*Amy and I at Rock Cafe...

*Dennis drug-addict pose... lol no offense k?

Andrew is now our Daddy Andrew d because he is the leader of W33 soon to be W50... He is reli a nice guy... And today he is singing on the stage!!! *claps* He did a great job!!!

*Daddy Andrew and I... Thanks ya... For the prayer and support... And to Amy too... Not to forget, the HUG!!! Thanks alot, Daddy!!! 55...

Reli touched my Mr Keith speech today... He talked bout Father, Family and Love... Which reminds me of that moment and my grandpa... I don have any good and nice memories with him... That's make me regret from that day he passed away till now... I reli regretted... I would to know this will happen, I'll stay at Alor Star and company him... But now it's too late for turning back...

*Another picture of Daddy Andrew and I... 55...

*Angeline greedy and mouth full of food look... lol...

*Daddy Andrew and fren... Sorry, I forgot wat's his name d...

*W33 soon to be W50 Rocks!!!

*Frm left, Kai Jing, Alex, Isaac, Dennis, Andrew, Daniel and Ming Wei... (Daddy Andrew with his 6 sons) 55...

*Daddy Andrew with 6 daughters... lol... 3 more daughter MIA... Hope they will be with us too...

*Kai Jing and I... He very pai sei but I force him to take a pic with me... See how far he sit...

*Amy and I again... Can u guys see the difference on my face? Compare to the last last.... post? If u realise...

*Trying to look yeng taking photo with the Taylor Bussiness School signboard...

*Amy and I purposely ask Kai Jing to take picture with them one... 55... We asked him to choose one of them too... But he dowan... lol...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha...Thanks for menabalkan beta to be ur erm...papa(??) I still prefer to be big bro! haha...

You guys looked really good on camera~! ;)

Zee Yeng said...

Sama-sama tuanku... ampun beribu-ribu ampun... 55... but I think most of them will more prefer 'daddy'...

Of cox! We can be cover gal one day!!! lol

Amy Soo said...

YO man!! Cool pic!!!
"daddy" looked old!!!

Zee Yeng said...

yea! thanks! 55... later daddy feel offended... lol