June 4, 2009

Just read it!

Just now went mamaking with XY at Taman Eng Ann... It's bored to stay at home the whole day...We chat alot there for 2 hours... Some ppl is still the hottest topic of all... haha... We talk, we laugh... Then some ppl called me and asked me, why am I posting his darling's picture here? I stunt and think back... I reli laughing out my lungs when I heard that... He reli made my day... After that, I moved to the next stop, Berkeley Corner and mamaking with my family...

*He is pretty... RC, I'm a gal... If we compete, I sure win one...

BTW, my husband is not Michael Jackson....

*My hubby is JOE! okay?! Now u jealous of him not? Joe is hot, man and handsome!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now I know that some-people like this guy...woot!

Zee Yeng said...

yes andrew... I shall tell u all his embarrassing stuff... so funny!!