June 18, 2009

It's Awesome

Just came bak from CGM! It's fun! I enjoy it alot today! Dunno y? haha...
Thanks to Andrew, Samuel, Isaac, Kai Jing and Ryan for donate money for my aerokbithon... Thanks to all of u guys!!! Love ya!!!

Then, andrew fetch me home, my ah yee saw them and ask me, where u go?
I answered, cell group meeting la...
She dunno wat's that and say, I know y u wanna go d... Because got so many leng zai there... lol
She reli 38 one... haha... But W33 soon to be W50 reli got alot of leng zai! Any Amen for this?

Another photo update here to show off... haha...

*Taken by Pei Yen's fren... thanks to Pei Yen and her fren... That's mee with Chin babe!!! Jealous? haha... Can u guys see where he place his hand?! lol... I look funny... Too many camera taking picture that time... Dunno focus on which one... lol

p/s: To Samuel and Ryan, have a safe journey... May God bless u guys... And most important, our souvenir!!!! haha...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen to that. And the Part B reason is because there's many leng luis hahaha...

Zee Yeng said...

haha... thanks! Ya... One of them is Mee!!!