June 7, 2009

No Idea...

Today I woke up early in the morning bout 6 to prepare myself to go XY's house then to Amy's house then to Church... Before that, my mum have to send my brother to his arithmetic school... He is going to Sungai Petani at Kedah for a competition... cool rite? haha...

The service was fun... And Pastor Kevin is very humour kind of man... Quite like him... But he is not as hot as what XY they all told me... haha...

*Anthony... He is cute... I used to like him... haha...

Last time, he is a host for an entertainment news on channel AEC, astro-Anthony's Wonderland... I din know that he joined a church and he can speak quite fluent English... And the most important, he brought her girlfriend for shopping and he bought everything that she wants... so cool... He shared his testimonial on the stage... Right after the service, I quickly go take a picture with him b4 he walk away... haha... Regret for forgot to bring camera... haihz...

After service, Samuel fetch us bak to Sunway and take a bus bak to Klang then go Jusco with XY... Shop for awhile, then we go KP to have our lunch...

THEN,

*Starbucks time!!! Green tea frap with chocolate chip...

I redeem my starbucks bag d... So happy... And the starbucks barista is so kind... He give us 10% discount every time we went there... We are pretty... What to do? haha... lol

We walk around then onli go bak home...

Tomolo I'm going to SUNWAY LAGOON! Yea babe!!!

p/s:I'll get my laptop on tuesday... No turning bak for my mum... She paid d... haha...

No comments: