June 12, 2009

I'm so excited!!

Today the actors of the drama of Love. 18 come to KP meeting the fans...
And i went there to support... haha... I ask XY to company me but she said she dowan to do stupid stuff then went home d... haha... We saw Pei Yen and Zee Cheng...
There's one veejay ask one of the main actor, Chin, if he can choose, which character he wanna be? There's total silent while Chin is thinking what to answer, I shout, My Babe! Everyone is so shock including the veejay... lol I was so excited and keep shouting... Everyone is looking at me... Wat for? Memang have to like that one wat... They are not sporting enough... i mean the audience there...

*The banner... From left, Xin Yi not XY that i always mention la... then Chin and Ah Zhe.

*Chin from Thailand. He is a mixed of Thailand and French...

*Chin and Ah Zhe from M'sia one... They are so handsome!!!


*He's hot!!! Doesnt he?

*Ah Zhe...

*Chin Babe...

GAME TIME!!!

*Ah zhe and his partner...

AND,

Chin choosen me as his game partner!!! YES! He said because I ask him to be my babe... haha... Lucky me!!! He said I look reli excited to go up the stage... Of cox la... Leng zai wor...

*Chin and I... Damn syok man!!! haha...

*Listening to the rules... haha... look at Chin! He's HOT!!!

*Chin and mine SEXYBACK! lol He asked me How old am I? that's all.. I'm still happy can talk to him... I do answer him la...


After game, I got a gift from Hai Lo Music given by Chin of cox. A few album worth RM 100... So cool... Chin wanna shake hand with me but a request a hug... haha... Luckily i got put perfume 1st... or else i dunno wat he will think bout me... lol... When we hug, the crowd start to shout... hehe... i din know that I dare to ask...

*The dvd set... Signed by Chin babe and Ah Zhe... The gal is not there...

Chin oso good in doing b-boxing... haha... Fall in love to him d... AhhH... I'm so excited!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your enthusiasm finally paid off eh.

Zee Yeng said...

haha... yaya... i'm still very excited till now...